Monday, November 19, 2012

God Will Never Give Up On Me


God will never give up on me. One of the things that He has been showing me is that He will be by my side, no matter what. Even if I am having a hard day, or even a hard moment, God is there and He helps me. He is ready to show me things that will help me and completely change the situation I am in by changing my perspective. It’s amazing, because He is amazing.  

Jesus brings freedom in every situation. God is there with you, even if you don't feel like it. He will help you and be faithful to you. :)

The broken pieces that I am are being picked up by God and gradually pulled together. Have you ever seen those toys that are limp figures (of a person, an animal, or something like that – they are made of wooden pieces and held together with string)? They can’t stand up at all until you push a button underneath them. Then suddenly, the pressure pulls on their string, and they can stand. They are one figure instead of a jumble of pieces.
I feel like, in this time, God is helping and teaching me to stand. He is helping me do everything that I need to in my life! I was floundering in anxieties about my life – homework, relationships, myself. However, once God changed my perspective, it didn’t last. God told me to look at my problems the way He sees them. To Him, they are not problems, because God will lift me up and carry me through all of the obstacles that I face. They are not true anxieties; because God is my help, I have nothing to be anxious about. I can’t do things on my own strength, but once I look to Him and keep focusing on Jesus, He gives me all the strength I need to do what I need to do. Focusing on Jesus is where true strength comes from, because Jesus is strong.
One thing God told me this weekend that completely changed the way I was looking at things was concerning a friendship. I was trying to deal with insecurities and fears that I was feeling. God, however, showed me that the insecurities I was feeling were not real; they were not from God, and therefore weren’t true. In reality, I didn’t have to be insecure about anything concerning that relationship. I felt so much better after that, because I know that God is good and He is faithful in what He says.
Oftentimes, I will trust God before I get a revelation from Him. Then while I am already trusting Him and believing Him (that He is good and will help me), He will show or tell me something amazing. :)

God, I pray that You would show my friends that You are with them, and that You care about them and know exactly where they are at right now. I thank You that You care about every detail of our lives, and that You are bringing us into beautiful places in our lives that we could never have imagined. Thank You that You are prepared to give us above and beyond what we could ever hope for or imagine!
Thank You, God, that You will never give up on me.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment