Monday, November 19, 2012

God is Faithful



            I just want to say that God is so good to me. He knows exactly what I need. He's been leading me through some difficult things that I am learning don't have to be a part of me anymore - past struggles, thoughts about myself and my life, and other things that I didn't know could ever change. He knows my life and exactly where I am, and He's changing me. 

He's also given some pretty amazing friends. You know who you are! :D
God knows where you are at, and He is there for you. What He does is amazing.

            Here is a song that God brought to me today that exactly matched my situation. I'm really encouraged by it, and by Him. :) It gives me hope, because I know that God is not only with me now, but He is bringing me to brighter places. It's a message from Him in song, and I can listen to it and know that the message is part of what He has for me. God is so amazing! He knows exactly where I am going, and He has got good plans for my life. I am excited and proud to call Him my God!

Here it is: "Shooting Star" by Owl City.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7KMRBoqQUg
This song gives me so much hope.

            One thing that God has been teaching me is that when I feel down, He is still with me, and He is still good. All of His truth is still as true as ever, and He is still there even behind my worries and fears. He soothes them. God has been teaching me to be happy in Him (because of Him, who He is, and what He has done) and to praise Him even when it's hard. He lifts me up in those times, and I see His goodness and know that He is with me. I am never alone. I am not lonely, not anymore! God really does amazing things. 

Psalm 68:3-6 (ESV)
But the righteous shall be glad; they shall exult before God; they shall be jubilant with joy! Sing to God, sing praises to his name; lift up a song to him who rides through the deserts; his name is the LORD; exult before him! Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation. God settles the solitary in a home; he leads out the prisoners to prosperity...

God is faithful. He is faithful to His Word, and what He says is true. You can trust and believe Him, and walking with Him day by day is the most amazing thing, the most amazing relationship ever! Don't give up if you are struggling. God is faithful and good, and stays true to His Word. He is there for you and He will do what He says!

            God, I pray for anyone reading this blog and for all my friends that You would walk with them and show them the path You are leading them on. I pray You would encourage them with your Word, and that you would show them You. I pray You would give them people that they can confide in. I pray You would show them Your heart and Your plans for them right now, and that You would give them strength to walk the path You are leading them on. I pray You would show them the plans You have for them in the future, and build them up in You! I pray that You would give them exactly what they need for the times they are in right now. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment